How do I Get Coupon Code / Discount coupon?
If you are purchased previously one of Pure life products you received the small saving card. If you would like to redeem coupon just enter code " GET20OFF " at check out your discount will be calculated automatically.
How can I Track my order status?
The order status page is the final page of your store's checkout. The order status page lets you:
- check the status of your shipment
- re-order products
- see real-time updates on the location of your shipment
- opt in or out of Messenger, SMS, and email notifications
- Click to begin shopping in the online store again.
If you didn't received tracking info you can contact us and we will resend them to you.
How often should I change my cartridges?
In order for our filters to perform as represented and to provide the best quality water possible, it is essential that filters be replaced periodically. We recommend replacing your filter cartridge when capacity is reached or at least once in 6 months The frequency of filter changes depends on your water quality and your water usage. For example, if there is a lot of sediment and/or particles in your water, then you will have to change your filters more frequently than someone does with little to no sediment. Be sure to replace your filters whenever you notice a decline in the performance, whether it is a drop in flow rate and/or pressure or an unusual taste in the water.
Why do cartridges have to be flushed when first installed?
All carbon-based filters need to be flushed to remove any excess carbon fines that are inside the cartridges. New cartridges are filled with air; therefore, flushing also removes the air from inside the cartridges and replaces it with water. The flushing process will allow any carbon-based cartridge to function at optimum levels without affecting any equipment that may be attached.
Can I return my PureLife Filter product that I purchased online?
Pure Life Filter cartridges purchased directly from PureLife official website may be returned or replaced just contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, orders can be shipped to a different address than the billing address.
We ship all orders the same day and delivery time is from 1-3 business days.
Standard Delivery time is 3-7 business days.
Priority 2 Day Shipping is available for the small fee of 3.99.
How do I reset my refrigerator filter light?
To reset your refrigerator filter light follow these easy steps:
- Locate your water filter:
- Amana – Press the “Auto” and “Dispenser Lock” buttons and hold until the water filter status indicator light flashes.
- Jenn-Air – Press the “Light” and “Lock” buttons and hold. This lasts for about 5-10 seconds or until the filter light flashes.
- Kitchen Aid – Press and release the “Light” button 5 times quickly.
- Maytag – Press the “Light” and “Lock” buttons and hold. This can take up to 5-10 seconds or until the filter light flashes.
- Whirlpool – Press and release the “Light” button 5-6 times quickly. This looks like a small plunger and is located at the top or bottom of the door (i.e. where the door closes).
- Flush water through the filter. These will help activate the carbon in the filter to make sure it will trap harmful chemicals found in your drinking water.
In general, the filter light allows you to know how the filter is working. If the light is green, the filter is working properly and does not need to be changed. If the light is yellow, the filter is in the middle of its life expectancy. Once the filter is red, it is time to change your filter.